We have private and shared facilities with an ensuite in each room. All our rooms have bedside televisions, telephones and nurse call facilities.
Local calls are free of charge and mobile calls/STD calls can be made by arrangement with reception.
Our facilities include:
- Chapel and museum
- Free visitor and disabled parking
- Generous patient treatment areas
- Interpreter services
- Landscaped garden visiting areas
- Large, fully equipped gymnasium
- Medical Suites
- Newspapers delivered daily
- Pet visits by arrangement
- Pharmacy, pathology and x-ray
- Phones (free local calls)
- Private rooms with ensuites
- Shared accommodation with flat screen televison
- TV (with Foxtel) free WiFi and internet.
Our chef prepares healthy meals every day and we are able to cater for all dietary requirements.
Lady Davidson Private Hospital is recognised by all major health funds who will reimburse treatment costs depending on your level of coverage.
We can provide you with an estimate of hospital charges and outline the level of cover provided by your fund and any out-of-pocket expenses you may incur. All out of pocket expenses must be paid prior to your discharge.
Prior approval is sought for compensable patients (i.e.Workcover, Third Party).
If you do not have private health insurance please contact the front office manager prior to your admission to obtain an estimate of the cost of your stay. Payment is required to be paid in full on admission.
As a Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) veteran partnering hospital, DVA patients have immediate access to our care, without the need for prior approval in most cases. We also provide help and support through our Veteran Liaison Officer.
Lady Davidson Private Hospital is proud to work closely with the Department of Veterans' Affairs and ex-services organisations to provide veterans and war widows/widowers with the highest standards of healthcare.
Our goal is to deliver outstanding care to patients, by providing medical services and high quality facilities in a compassionate and comfortable environment.
- Day clothes that are comfortable for therapy
- Night attire, dressing gown and slippers
- Personal toiletries and any current medications
- Walking shoes, swimsuit for hydrotherapy
- Your Medicare/Pension/DVA card.