Keeping our patients and people safe
As COVID case numbers again rise across the state, we would ask the community to help protect our patients and staff. While we are welcoming visitors (see our visitor page for more details), we would ask that you:
- Consider if your visit to the hospital is necessary at this time
- Be fully vaccinated, perform a RAT test and return a negative result on your day of visit
- Wear a mask at all times while in the hospital
- Maintain social distancing and practice hand hygiene
- Please do not visit if you:
- Are feeling unwell
- Are a close or household contact of someone who is ill
Our thanks for your support and understanding.
Welcome to Lady Davidson Private Hospital
Set on the edge of the beautiful Ku-ring-gai National Park, Lady Davidson Private Hospital is one of the largest private dedicated rehabilitation hospitals in Australia, specialising in orthopaedics, cancer/oncology and neuro-spinal rehabilitation.
Established in 1920, we have a long and distinguished history of providing health services for veterans and private patients.
Every aspect of the hospital has been designed to promote our patients rehabilitation, our wards open onto beautiful landscaped gardens and while the atmosphere is relaxed, our equipment and facilities are at the forefront of rehabilitation technology and practice.
We have five well-equipped gymnasiums, a large hydrotherapy pool and an independent living assessment unit where you can practise the skills you need to manage at home.
Lady Davidson Private Hospital is an official provider of NDIS.