Gate No 1 Cafe
Meet Edmund and his team, enjoy a freshly ground coffee and pastry or try one of our gourmet sandwiches.
The café is open from 9am to 3.30pm 7 days a week.
Free parking available, access via Bobbin Head Road.
We look forward to seeing you.
Contact the café on 02 94880164
We are located at 434 Bobbin Head Road, North Turramurra.
Take Bobbin Head Road north from the Pacific Highway at Pymble and continue for 5km.
We’re only 45 minutes from the City.
Car parking is available onsite, free of charge.
The nearest railway station is Turramurra. Shorelink Bus No. 577 departs from the bus terminal at Rohini Street, Turramurra, taking approximately 15 minutes to reach Lady Davidson Private Hospital.
During the COVID-19 pandemic until further notice:
- One nominated visitor ONLY will be allowed to visit patients at LDPH due to the patient population at LDPH falling within the “high risk group” of Geriatrics/Older Patients.
- Visiting hours are from 1-3pm daily.
- Visits must not exceed one hour in duration.
- All visitors are to recieve a visitor handout (see appendix 1)
- Please be advised that upon entering the hospital the nominated visitor will be required to adhere to the following infection control measures during their visit.
- Use of alcohol based hand rub on entry to the hospital and during the visit
- Screening on arrival: answering a series of questions and having their temperature checked by a designated staff member
- Maintaining social distancing of a minimum 1.5 metres with the patient, staff and other personnel
- Visitors must stay within the patient’s room during the visit and NOT enter common areas
- All patients are to be informed of the visitor policy pre-admission.
- All current inpatients are to be informed by NUMs and receive a letter in regards to the updated visitor policy.
- All NOKs and nominated visitors are to be informed by the ward clerks regarding the updated visitor policy.
We understand that this is a stressful time and we thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
If you have any questions please contact the hospital directly on (02) 9488 0111.